Nannie's Network: Chick Lit Girl: The Novel | My Hi5 Page | My Personal Blog | Sydney Budget Trip Down Under

 

"Have your chick lit and read it too!"...First fiction blog of Nannie Starrison....A Story of a girl who owns 150+ chick lit but never read it, dating a guy who thinks she has ADD disorder, wants to get into her knicker and he maybe her stalker?!



Chapter Excerpt : Confession of a girl who loves her best friend

Hello Everybody!

So sorry about lack of posting because I've been busy with both another blogs and my real life but now I already have some excerpt chapter from CLG! But this is not confession of our Chick Lit Girl but it is from her best friend which inspired by my best friend...I already have this character name because she insisted me to have her role as CLG's best friend so I couldn't resist it! haha...

Anyway I still can't post this character's name yet because I forgot it somewhere! haha...I still have no idea of our CLG's full name though so post comment and suggest which name should be CLG's full name!

Here we go...the first excerpt from CLG blog ever! please enjoy!

Confession of a girl who loves her best friend.

Dear Diary,

Yes, I think I might love him.

I remember his smile briefly because I never really take a look at his face, never. I am too damn shy for my goodness. But I still recall what I saw back then.

...Click Read More Link Below to Continue!...
It's a small smile,oh no, it's a smirk. Shy smirk.

I really love those shy smirks direct into me, one and only. With his gaze locks with mine for good mere minute is enough to draw me into his mystery I would never solve it , really. If I even dared to gather my boldness to tell him.

I do think I have feeling for him, for long. I just admit it to myself. After our last time meeting at Homecoming.

I like him.

But not because he is hot, no, he is not. He is just quite handsome though now he seems to be a bit messy with his longer hair as he studies about graphic arts and claims there's no barber shop around his campus, that's why. Uh, well, no I would never admitted it out loud to anyone. Never! But okay, I admit he is good looking...attractive to me. Okay is it enough!?

Not because of he was popular in our high school years neither. No, I knew him before he even started his first term here! I was one of his first group of friends for his new student's life in my high school. We knew each other through the new fashion of finding friend...school webboard and instant messanger because we are the children of millinuim. We chat, chat, chat and we talk, talk, and talk exchanging our topics through the screen of desktop PC monitor until we could consider each other as a real friend. He was, in fact, my first guy I ever hang out with after had been spending in "girls only" school for good 3 years before. We are quiet fond of each other I must say. I remember he always said I was pretty but I refused to take his compliment as that time I had no idea how to recieve it. He continued saying that I was pretty and couldn't blow up with compliment anyhow until he gave up. But he still like to talk to me, day and night. We technically lived with each other company for months.

About his population when I knew some female students were kind of swooning over him, one of older schoolmate even begged his number from me because she knew I am his friend! I always teased about him to my friends that he was too popular for my ass...but inside I was screaming "He is my best friend! You bitch! He would never laid his eyes on you...!! I KNOW him!"

What a reputation to be held. I would never admit it out loud that I was afriad I would be the one to be cornered and slapped furiously just because I am his friend...not that I care, I have a goody-perfect-girl-of-school image to hold. I wouldn't let it be destroyed by some silly girls who assumed and were so full to themselves that he would pick them.

No kidding, it's true. My other best girl friend got threaten to be slapped because they happened to know she's friend with him! God...I told her "Little did they know..." and she just shrugged...yeah, little did they knew...my best girlfriend is lesbien!! As if she cared about him that much?! Haha, I would love to laugh out loud for their foolish brains.

I knew how he "hates" to be popular in school. He couldn't help that only 27 male students in our over 3500 female students and he is the one with good looking and humor. One day in the food court, he sat down beside me on the bench, not caring some girls stealing their glances at our ways. He looked relax though he was facing away from me but I knew anyway his interest was on me, I could read his body language, his torso pointed right to me. He stated some of his facts of the day and what's happened along past weeks he was here..bla, bla, bla. Then suddenly he winced a bit and he drew his hand into his pocket and said

"God, I hate mobile! My mom insisted me have it so she could track me down. It's been vibrating the whole time, Nan! My balls are numb now! Can you imagine I get vibrated on my willy winky at least 20 times a day, eh?"

God, I just laughed and mentally noted that he seemed to really "mean" it! Poor him. No doubt his secret admirers called him all day and night. Little they knew, he hated it!

And forbid me, heaven, I love that moment with him...very much. Terrible joke to say with any girl but he knew he could rely on me. I feel special but I don't even know if he remembered it as much as me, I don't care, I just love to think of him.

I like him that he is himself, not anyone else. I just feel like my heart swells somehow when I think of what we had.

Well, maybe I'm really in love with my best friend. Maybe not.

I finally admitted it after 5 years already. We are still the same, well, not exactly the same but we are best friends...or as I used to tell him he is my best guy friend.

The last one glance at him while we were at homecoming made me cringe about how I really feel for my best friend. There's no romantic thought in my mind, no lusting after him ...never. I just know too much about what he did with his manhood when he was horny. Haha!

I just, ...I just feel it. Deep inside the bottom of my heart. That I do have something with him. Took way too long to realize but I think If we considered dating exclusively that time. There wouldn't be the true feeling out of my mind like this.

I might end up hurting because of broken heart long ago. Thanks godness I hid my own feeling deep within my heart, leaved it unspoken.

Til we met again. It must have been the real time for my heart to show up.

Oh, what a confuse thing ever in my life!

I still coudln't fully stare into his eyes that day. And he, with the shy smirk, sent right straight to my direction as he spotted me walking to him and his groupies from far distance, alone. We barely talked, we have nothing to talk because we both know we don't have to talk to get comfortable. Silence seems to be our term now. Just exchanged some new news between us to keep track of each other's life is enough.

Yeah, we are really best friends...but I am the one who in love with him.

Oh my, what to do next?

I really think I'm in love with him...or I am just crazy?

Anyway, I trust you, Diary, my secret confession is safe with you. I still don't know who I should pour my heart out in person yet. I want someone who does not know him personally and really could listen to me for hours.

After that I may consider, reveal it to him...sooner or later. I don't give a damn about his reaction. I just have to tell him. I would not regret my decision.

But I need to think first. To make sure this feeling is real, not just something my mind made up to prank myself over.

Damn, I'm doom!

xXx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Remember to share your comment, thought and any suggestion after each chapter or excerpt, please!!! Thank for reading my first fiction ever. Thanks!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Nannie Starrison @ 11:48 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home